Stop in today at the new Only in the Cove location across from the Northern Bedford School District. Our new location will hopefully serve as a central hub for information and news for the cove and surrounding areas. The location is also a storefront for Only in the Cove apparel and other locally made products. We have pictures from Denny Shoemaker, Chelsy Hart, Marcy Jay and Julie Mills displayed throughout the store.
Today (Saturday 04/25/15) :
- Brian Ford – from Hike by Faith (http://www.hikebyfaith.com) is on site talking about hiking in the cove. Telling stories about hiking and describing how hiking can impact your faith. He is also giving away survival bracelets.
- We are giving away free coupons to the Frosty Panther. The Frosty Panther will be opening today as well. They sell ice cream, Italian ices along with a variety of other products. They use local Ritchey’s Dairy icecream mixture. Over 50 flavors of syrup can be used to create Italian ices, Gelatis, & icecream flavors.
- We have some free food on hand (sloppy joes, hot dogs, cookies, and drinks)
- We are giving away a few miscellaneous items (Curve Tickets).
- Signups are happening for Only in the Cove classes. Limited space available.
Also opening is our sister computer company:
Cyber Protection Group is offering a one day “Computer Cleanup” for $20. This will include a thorough scan for viruses, malware, spyware, and other malicious programs that are making your computer slow. We will also include a “Security Check” to make sure that your computer is configured as securely as possible. Bring your computer in! All that for $20. Cyber Protection Group will also be taking signups on Saturday for our “Protecting Yourself Online” class. This class will open your eyes to many of the risks out there that most aren’t aware of and steps that you can take online and with your computer to protect yourself as much as possible. We will also be taking signups for a class on building your own computer and how to make your own website!